and some photos I like too.
ROOM FOR RENT - FEATHERED FRIEND WANTED
1. I read a post that said, " Do you know that they say you can always tell how a man will treat you by the way he treats his mother. Hmmm. I think there is wisdom in there. But I don't think we will discuss that any further.
2. Pondering fate and believing in the power of things we have no control over. A phone conversation that reminded me that those of us who like to be in control have to realize that there are more people in this world than just us and we are not always in the drivers seat. I don't want to discuss that one any further either.
3. That pancakes for breakfast are never a bad option. Especially our family version which is Norwegian and involves lemons and sugar. Gonna make them.
4. Having a cold can be a blessing. It's a sick day off work to rest, watch a little TV and see what Ellen and Oprah have been up to. ( I like Ellen better). Call an old friend. Have a chat while still lying in bed.
5. Living near the ocean is pretty special when you look out the window and there are seagulls on the grass in front of your home.
6. Fresh Basil smells good any day.
7. I should take a picture of all the tissue I have used on my nose in the last 2 days so my boss will know I really was sick. I think I will do a documentary one day to show the management team. I think it would be funny. They probably wouldn't.
8. Can you kill germs in your body by lying in a tanning bed?
9. I need to re-paint my toes and I am out of dental floss. Some of life's biggest dilemmas
10. When you watch movies with subtitles, you have to be a fast reader.
11. I saw a girl the other day with black hairy legs in a pair of shorts and it didn't seem to bother her a bit. We all need that
kind of confidence.
12. There doesn't seem to be anything that great on TV these days. Is it just me?
13. Trying to spread hard butter on toast is not good.
14. Sometimes I can hear my neighbors through the walls. Today they were arguing beside me and I think she was crying.
(I felt bad for her) Upstairs my neighbor is using the blender. She must be good at it because she does it alot. I think
there is an elephant that lives up there too.
15. I wonder how the lady in the vintage hat shoppe in St. Augustine is today? I liked her alot. She told us that you can tell
vintage dresses by the kinds of zippers that are sewn in.
REMEMBER WHEN WE USE TO PUT CARDS IN THE SPOKES OF OUR BIKES ?
CAUGHT THIS YOUNG GIRL READING A BOOK IN A BIG OLD TREE BY THE BEACH
- THAT'S TIME TO YOURSELF - AND THATS YOUTH.
TEA FIRST AND LAWN GAMES AFTERWORD. WHAT DO THEY MEAN BY LAWN GAMES?
Those are things I choose to share. The others I will keep to myself. Hope your thoughts cause you to pause - and reflect on
how quirky and interesting this world can be.